Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Accomplishing A Goal


Wow - it has been a while...okay 1.5 years might be more than a while but here I am trying to start up on the good mood blogging once again. Today on this February day in 2013 I would like to say that I accomplished a goal. It was a small, really meaningless goal - but a goal nonetheless.  I set a goal to floss for every day for a week. I know this may  not seem like a big deal, but to me it was hard. In the spirit of honesty, I must confess that I am not a regular floss er  I floss once a week at most. So, I set a goal and started very small - to floss every day for one week and I did it. So today I am in a good mood today because my gums and teeth are healthier and I accomplished a goal. So sometimes, set your goals low, manageable so you can feel good about yourself once in a while. My next goal might be to publish more posts in my blog....just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment